Friday 17 August 2018

Exercise song

Title: god's plan

This week my teacher gave our class a task to chose a well known song and remix it about 

the benefits of physical exercise Enjoy.
Original
 Remix 
God's plan, God's plan
I hold back, sometimes I won't, yuh
I feel good, sometimes I don't, ay, don't
I finessed down Weston Road, ay, 'nessed
Might go down a G.O.D., yeah, wait
I go hard on Southside G, yuh, Way
I make sure that north-side eat
And still
---------------------------------------------------------
Bad things It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Bad things
It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Yuh, ay, ay
She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry
Cardio,,,,,,,, Vasclar
Running is good for your heart. yea
Running also makes you smart yea
I  run down weston road. ay
Might go down because i eat
I go hard on celery. Yea way
I make sure that im healthy  
And still

Good things it's a lot of good things like
Stamina Stamina Stamina and Stamina in me

Bad things there’s a lot of bad things like diabetes and cancer and ebola and ligma yea ligma on me.


I say am I healthy I say oh maybe partly I only love my bed and my coke yea im sorry.









2 comments:

  1. Hey Simon, you have done a great job and must have really thought hard on this. I like how you have changed it up and mentioned the 'good' benefits (stamina), but also the 'bad' effects if you don't do it (diabetes/cancer). Probably didn't need that many commas in the first line, but you'll know that already. Good work, and looking forward to reading your next piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Simon, great job on remaking a cover of God's Plan by Drake. It was really thoughtful of you to add information about exercise into your song. Keep up the good work!,

    Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.