Friday 22 September 2017

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Every year we have a event called Manaiakalani Film Festival. There are 12 school  involved in this event. Manaiakalani Film Festival is when schools go to Sylvia park movie theatre and share movies.
Well this year I am involved in 2 movies so I am going to tell you about my experience with Manaiakalani. This year we are combining three movies together. I am in one movie were you have to dress up and answer questions. Something I found challenging about filming was getting the right costume and saying my parts in the movie. Something I could of done better was to dress better and say my parts with expression. Another movie me and my friend Noah wanted to do was Nacho Libre!Image result for Manaiakalani Film Festival
Here is a link to the Film Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.